The Moonlight Siblings Forums
Welcome to TMLS , Please register if you haven't Smile, If you did login ♥️.
Welcome to TMLS , Please register if you haven't Smile, If you did login ♥️.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ The Moonlight Sibling Forums ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

: : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

- Moon Paws $ - : 1079
Respect : 0

: : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] Empty
PostSubject: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:31 pm

They said it was a harmless mistake.
That it wouldn't do anything.
That we would be fine.
They lied.

P l o t
This roleplay takes place in the post apocalyptic future...More specifically, the year 3045. In 3043, a mutated form of the viral infection known as Meningitis was 'accidentally' released into the pubic population. As you can guess, the human population had grown to a massive amount;; causing poverty and illness to be quite common. The humans expected nothing when they suddenly started coming down with a seemingly fowl form of the flu. But as things grew worse with their condition, they started to question their government, which was now called 'The New Order' by most, for the harsh laws they passed.

After being questioned by the massive amounts of citizens, The New Order caved and admitted about a virus they modified to use in warfare against all who stood before them. A Bio-weapon. However, they said it hadn't been completely modified and was completely harmless, that the symptoms the humans were experiencing would disappear in a few days time.

But their symptoms didn't disappear, they grew stronger. Most of the humans died off, slowly but in masses. Bodies littered the streets, and most animals that fed from them seemed to get the infection as well, dying soon after. Even so, there were the few humans who were somehow immune to the virus. If humans were, so were some animals. More specifically, canines.

The two species were wary of each other, because they could both be used for the others food source if necessary. Possibly other varying reasons. But alas, the two minded each other until now.

It's the current year, 3045, two years after the outbreak. Under three hundred humans are left, and they were only spared because of their immunity. The world is even harsher than it was when it was overpopulated. City's are now mere ruins. The environment is like a toxic wasteland, and all hope seems lost.

R u l e s
o1. No god-modding. Your not invincible. Your going to get hurt, and possibly die.
o2. No Mary-Sues / Gary-Sues.
o3. Your characters don't have to get along, but please don't start something with one of the other roleplayers. C:
o4. Please post four complete sentences minimum when replying. Not one sentence, not two. Four.
o5. You may either be a canine or a human, but remember;; There are most likely more canines than humans in one area.
o6. More rules may be added if needed.

Last edited by H o w l i n g on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:54 pm

F o r m [C a n i n e]

Code:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

[size=16]B a s i c[/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]

[size=16]A p p e a r a n c e[/size]

[img][Insert Character Image here][/img]

[b]Coat:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Accessories?:[/b] [Collar, etc. Be reasonable.]

[size=16]F a c t u a l[/size]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[size=16]O t h e r[/size]

[b]Fighting Experience?:[/b] [Is so, how much?]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [You must have some]
[b]Fears:[/b] [You must have some, unless you explain to me why he/she doesn't]

[size=16]S a m p l e[/size]

[quote][Insert Roleplay Sample here][/quote]

F o r m [H u m a n]

Code:

[size=16]B a s i c[/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[size=16]A p p e a r a n c e[/size]

[img][Insert Character Image here][/img]

[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Accessories?:[/b] [Be reasonable, please]

[size=16]F a c t u a l[/size]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[size=16]O t h e r[/size]

[b]Survival Experience?:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]

[size=16]S a m p l e[/size]

[quote][Insert Roleplay Sample here][/quote]

Last edited by H o w l i n g on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing format for human form.)
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:29 am

C h a r a c t e r s

Human
Name----Gender----Age----Played By

Canine
Name----Gender----Age----Breed----Played By

Angel----Male----Two years----Alaskan Malamute----H o w l i n g
Ice----Female----Three and a half----Canaan Dog----MoonheartTheWarrior
Aleil----Male----One year----Wolf // Dog Hybrid----RainbowHat:3

Last edited by H o w l i n g on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
RainbowHat:3
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

- Moon Paws $ - : 10297

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Do you have a character :O
I would like to see your character forum so I can see how it's supposed to be >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicmaster9.webs.com
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Yes, I have a character. x3 I just had to go this morning and last night before I could post. I will to so in a little bit. C:
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Ok owo
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:35 pm

B a s i c

Name: Angel Tango
Alias: Bo, An, Tango.
Breed: Alaskan Malamute

A p p e a r a n c e

: : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] AlaskanMalamute_CanisFamiliaris%28Var%29WDW_AcD119

Coat: A light tan, tinted with various shades of grey, brown, and black.
Eyes: Deep caramel brown.
Accessories?: Old chain collar.

F a c t u a l

Personality: A hyper little guy, always wanting to be up and doing something. Even more so, playing with other canines his age. Angel, however, rarely found anyone to play a good game of Wrestle or Tag with anymore, for alot of those who were still alive have spread out. Otherwise, he has grown to have no seriousness left if his body. If you told him the house down the alley was burning to the ground, he would come up with some sarcastic retort. Meaning in other words, Angel has grown to not even care about situations in which he could die.
History: n // a, as this is just optional.
- Human food
- Grass
- Chasing smaller canines
Dislikes:
- Being picked on
- Being told what to do
- Loud, enclosed spaces.

O t h e r

Fighting Experience?: Yes, but just enough to keep him alive.
Strengths:
- For his size, he is surprisingly swift and nimble
- Once he has a goal in mind, he wont let it slip by
Weaknesses:
- Always wants to play
- Doesn't take anything seriously
Fears:
- Being forever alone
- Surprisingly, Spiders. But there are very few of them now. x3

S a m p l e

Quote :
The brute lifted his head, ears turning toward the sound that had caught his attention;; The sound of paws connecting to rubble. Another dog! Thought he, tail instantly starting to wag. It felt like ages since he'd seen another canine. More specifically, a live one. The Malamute let out a mighty bark, and bolted in the direction of the sound. Friend! A new friend! Angel was practically bouncing with joy as he stopped in his tracks. He had to locate the sound again, just to make sure.

It didn't take him long. The distinct []click clack pfft clack pfft[/i] wasn't hard to miss. The canine bounding off in it's direction once again, wanting to find this one canine. He wanted to play, to have someone to talk to. However, when he reached the dog, his tail drooped. It was a skinny border collie, all skin and bone. By it's smell, An could tell it was old, even older than his mother would of been if she was still around.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:49 pm

AWESOME DUDE X3
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks. C:
Back to top Go down
MoonheartTheWarrior
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
MoonheartTheWarrior

- Moon Paws $ - : 1185

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:59 pm

B a s i c

Name: Ice
Alias: What?
Breed: Canaan Dog

A p p e a r a n c e

: : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] 233

Coat: White
Eyes: Brown
Accessories?: [Collar, etc. Be reasonable.] Nope

F a c t u a l

Personality: She's a quiet dog who prefers being by herself. If she encounters another dog who won't leave her alone, she'll usually just run away from him/her. She has a fairly short temper and will sometimes nearly attack a nearby dog who aggravated her, though she always stops herself before attacking. She also has a wide imagination, and she spends at least one quarter of her average day day-dreaming about something. Whenever she sees two other dogs together, she gets reminded of her dead family and gets very upset and runs away.
History: She was born in a litter of five pups. Two of them died of the disease, while she, one of her brothers and her sister survived. When they where nearly a year old, their mother caught the disease and so did her surviving sister. Her father died a few weeks later of hunger, and her brother just recently died of hunger, too.
Dislikes: Being reminded of the disease that killed most of her family, being hungry, fights, other dogs.

O t h e r

Fighting Experience?: She's more of the quiet type, so she usually manages to avoid battles, so she's a horrible fighter.
Strengths: She's of a bigger species, so she's fairly stronger than smaller dogs. She's also fairly smart.
Weaknesses: She's not that fast, she's a poor hunter and poor fighter, she has a fairly bad memory and sometimes can't remember something that happened a second ago.
Fears: She's scared of sick humans.

S a m p l e

Is this OK that this is a different character from a different RP from CS? wrote:
Rachel was breathing very fast, and she guessed also very loudly. She waited behind the tree, knowing it wouldn't be the best idea to climb up it because she wasn't very good and would probably fall. Waited for the scent of the human to disappear, and after a few minutes, that felt like hours, it did. She let herself breathe again and took a small glance from behind the tree. She could see the truck driving away, towards the direction she came from. That was close... she thought to herself. She nearly got caught by the dogcatchers many times, and once she was caught, but she managed to escape. Sighing, she walked away from the tree, knowing the noise the dogcatcher made would probably have scared the squirrels away.

Rachel walked for a few minutes and she came across an alley that she had never seen before. She knew why she'd never seen it; she rarely ever came here, never mind looked for food here. Her stomach growled as she walked into the alley, and was overcome by the horrible scents of the garbage. She could scent some dogs, and she got scared for a second. After a few moments, she realized that the scent was fairly stale, and she felt relieved. She could also scent a fairly stale scent of chicken, and realized that the dogs ate the chicken. Didn't any of them attack each other? she wondered. She couldn't scent any blood, but she knew how vicious some dogs are about their food that, every once in a while, they may kill for food. She never did that, but she had seen a few dogs do that for the vile food the human gave her earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 pm

B a s i c

Name: Aleil
Alias: Bumble
Breed: Wolf hybrid(Dog/Wolf) o3o (There's actually a breed like that owo)

A p p e a r a n c e

: : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] WolamuteKayle1yearOld7

Coat: Cinnamon
Eyes: Blazing brown eyes
Accessories?: [Collar, etc. Be reasonable.] A green collar

F a c t u a l

Personality: Aliel is a curious little fella, always wandering into places he shouldn't. He also has a tack for being a tad too much adventurous, you know? Like the pup who always NEEDS to know a answer for everything or wants to see what's on top of a tree even though there isn't something on top of a tree? Aleil is the pup you see crazily and restlessly trying to climb up a really tall tree just to see... Nothing. But does he ever learn his lesson? Nope.
History: For some reason I just hate typing up histories -.-' Can I skip this?>
Likes: Knowing things, Pretty sights, Food, adventuring, collecting stuff. (Still growing :3)
Dislikes: Mean people, fighting, blood, being pushed around, Secretive people. (Still growing too ;D)

O t h e r

Fighting Experience?: [Is so, how much?] Just a little bit, the reason he hates fighting is because of this small experience....
Strengths:
-Doesn't give up.
-Never leaves a friend alone.
-Friendly and loyal.
Weaknesses: [You must have some]
-He runs off howling with delight when he glimpses food owo
-He's not the best fighter you can get -.-;
-Curiosity killed the cat o3o (Get it?)
Fears: [You must have some, unless you explain to me why he/she doesn't]
-Blood
-Elders (Too old for Aliel here D:)
-Getting lost
-Being alone.

S a m p l e

Quote :
NOESSSSSSSS D: ....
OH WHY HOWLING WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?
-Grumbles and goes off to find a quote-
~~~~~
Can't find one x3
-Smiles and goes off to find a HUMAN quote-

RainbowHat:3 wrote:
A man stepped up to the stage, he held a microphone in his hand and a piece of paper in the other. 'Hello' His voice boomed across the room, a smile appeared on his chubby face 'My name is Mr. Lemming and I would like to welcome you all to starlight Boarding school!!' He opened his arms as if he was about to catch a giant beach-ball. Jake sat up straight, he quickly scanned the man. He was wearing normal day clothes, probably a teacher A yellow sweater, some jeans and pair of pointy old man shoes.

(LOL OLD MAN SHOES!! (Inside joke : P)
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:13 pm

[Both accepted. C:]
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Could you.... o.o Make hte first post? @////.////@
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Angel let the rubble crunch and crackle under his pads, eyes focused on whatever happened to be ahead of himself. The scents of the city were old, stale, and unwelcoming. Like everywhere else, he could of added silently. Spotting a collapsed buildings side, the canine slipped in, tail swishing as the brute hoped to find something editable. However, Angel knew the chances were slim. If he found anything, it would most likely be scraps because something else might of already found this place. In this world, luck was a thing of the past and hope was a curse.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Aliel leaped over some rocks and broken down walls, his eyes quickly flashed from side to side, searching for some rare items or something to add to his collection. WAIT NO! Even better, to find something nobody has found yet!! He only had 12 things in his little museum so far but his body urged him to find more things. Aleil froze, his eyes stayed glued to one object, he barked happily as he spotted something small sticking out of a pile of dirt, he bounded up to it and lowered his nose so he could get a whiff of what it was.
Back to top Go down
MoonheartTheWarrior
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
MoonheartTheWarrior

- Moon Paws $ - : 1185

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Ice walked around a small street. She sighed, noticing how quiet it all was. She knew it was a very small street, but it was still quiet. Ice walked around, her ears alert for any noise of something that could possibly be food and her nose was on the ground as she sniffed for something to eat. What's the point though? We just do the same thing over and over. We look for food, we kill any measly piece of prey we can find if we can find anything, look for something to drink, hunt again, get something to drink, sleep, hunt, drink, hunt, drink, sleep and the cycle repeats itself over and over. Every once in a while I might bump into some other dog, but that almost never happens... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Aliel stared at it for a long time, he tilted his head, looked from many different angels and even touched it! The item was really small, it looked like a stick of some-sort with a black needle on the end and a small squishy thing on the opposite side. What is that...? Aliel lowered his head so he could get a closer look, it seemed to be black and yellow. He barked softly and picked up the item.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]   : : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

: : F a m i n e : : [A Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay][Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moonlight Siblings Forums :: Roleplay! :: Mixed RP-
Jump to: