The Moonlight Siblings Forums
Welcome to TMLS , Please register if you haven't Smile, If you did login ♥️.
Welcome to TMLS , Please register if you haven't Smile, If you did login ♥️.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ The Moonlight Sibling Forums ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RainbowHat:3
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

- Moon Paws $ - : 10297
Respect : 0

Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

'Welcome to Starlight boarding school' A broad man wearing a suit invites you into a vast room, 'This is our special announcements room. Please take a seat.' You walk inside of the room and quickly examine it, millions of chairs with red silk cushions lay arranged to face a giant stage. You turn around and look at the walls which have a great load of old paintings with strange looking people on them. 'Take a seat please.' The man in the suit urges you forward. You........
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicmaster9.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Jake tumbled out of the hall, a bunch of kids were still rushing in and out of theirs rooms causing a major havoc in the hallway. He brushed his clothes then looked up around the room he was in. His heart skipped a beat and he immediately started blushing just as he was about to say sorry and run out one of the girls screamed 'PERVERT!!!!!!' while pointed at him, she had sharp green eyes that threatened to cut you if you looked into them for too long and straight red hair (Dyed). She reminded him of a strawberry. Other heads turned towards him in shock and anger. He had opened the door to the girls bathroom. Jake's whole face had seemed to have turned crimson by now, 'I-I-I'm sorry!!!!!!' He yelled as he quickly slipped out of the room and slammed the door behind him. Although the fuss from the girls inside didn't calm down, more shouts and embarrassed comments were made. Jake placed the palm of his hand on his face, I can't believe that happened!!!, He rushed back into his room and sat down on his bed. The girls had given him a name. The peeping pervert.

My new character :3
Back to top Go down
D e a t h N o t e
D e a t h N o t e

- Moon Paws $ - : 12

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:35 am

{ Ooh, okay's Sorry }

Nori headed too her room and opend the door slightly. She stared at half off the room and then stepped in. She placed her things on her bed and then started to unpack her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:12 pm

No it's my fault for not explaining properly owo

Jake sat on his bed, he had locked the door to his dorm and closed the lights. Sleep, that was the only thing he needed right now. He crept under the blankets and closed his eyes, although it was still very much morning. Jake didn't care, he needed to clear his mind and this was the best way.
'~Night...' He whispered to himself....
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

- Moon Paws $ - : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Tempest scowled at her finished piece, holding it up in the light. The whole time she'd been doing this, her room-mate still hadn't shown up. However, even though she wasn't pleased with her sketch, it was...different. She did sketch the dresser, but added to it. Instead, it was the base of a hanging tree, where a large trunk stuck from the top and rotten roots held it firm. A noose hung from one long, skinny branch.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:12 pm

>:3 i changed my mind, Emerald is your room-mate Very Happy
Shes one of my charries o3o The one who called Jake a pervert owo

Emerald heaved her backpack up to her new dorm, 'Stupid.... BOY!!' She had yowled all the way there. She dropped her heavy baggage on the ground and opened the door to her room, the first thing she saw was a girl with a drawing in her hand. 'Y-Your me room mate right?' She asked while glancing around the room. Hmmm... Maybe she could keep some of the things in here, A piece of that chandelier must cost a fortune!!

(BRB ILL TYPE THE REST LATER)
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

- Moon Paws $ - : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Tempest blinked at the girl who suddenly burst through the dorm door. Hearing her ask if she was her room mate, the fourteen year old quickly slid the drawing inside her sketchbook and nodded. She didn't speak, however, and stuffed her sketch book into her leather bag.

[Lol, Alright.]
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Emerald walked towards her with a cheeky smile, she bent down and pretended her room mate was a little girl. She poked the girls, 'What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?' She teased playfully, Emerald smiled 'Call me emm, my real name Is emerald but I will kill you if you call me that. Got it?'
Back to top Go down
D e a t h N o t e
D e a t h N o t e

- Moon Paws $ - : 12

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:07 am

Nori sat down abit scared in her room. Her room mate was somewhere and her stuff was still in the bag. She pulled out her book looking through her photos.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Jake stayed on his bed sleeping o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2