The Moonlight Siblings Forums
Welcome to TMLS , Please register if you haven't Smile, If you did login ♥️.
Welcome to TMLS , Please register if you haven't Smile, If you did login ♥️.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ The Moonlight Sibling Forums ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonheartTheWarrior
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
MoonheartTheWarrior

- Moon Paws $ - : 1185
Respect : 0

MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o Empty
PostSubject: MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o   MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello there! I'm MoonheartTheWarrior, one of the artists here. I've recently been drawing a lot of pictures at school, so I've decided that I might post some of them up here. Some of them are missing, so I will add some more drawings later :3 (Sorry all of the images are so huge o3o)

Anyways, here are some drawings already (sorry they're so huge... o3o):
MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o BatOwlandWolfPaw
^^^^^ That is a picture I drew of a scene from a story that I'm currently writing for the school newspaper, although I haven't written that scene out yet... The big creature in the middle/front is a Little Brown Bat (with a fly in it's mouth), the (adorable, might I add) creature on the top left corner is an owlet (haven't decided what species it's going to be) and a wolf paw/leg trying to grab the bat. This was drawn in 2011

MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o Adorablness
^^^^^^ That is a closeup of the owlet I drew in the picture above this, but with a full moon and two (huge) bat silhouettes. I'm actually starting to like drawing owls like this, so get prepared for a bombardment of owls in different poses drawn in this style! Feel free to give critiques about those styles and which style you'd prefer. I'll try drawing an owl with a different style, though I find this easier to draw. This was drawn in 2011.

MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o Puffles
^^^^^^^^^^ Yes, I know that's a painting, but it wasn't made on the computer (so it's not digital)! The only thing I did on the computer was I coloured out my name (and that took so long to find a colour that wouldn't make it look too weird...). I made that painting a few years ago before I went on CS. I used this as a ref. This was drawn in 2007

MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o Franky
Yeah, not much to say... This was made a few days before the painting (above), and is based off of Franky, a yellow penguin and a member of the Penguin Band on Club Penguin, which I no longer play because it got very stupid... >.> This was drawn in 2007

MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o K-Dance
This is yet another picture based off of a character from Club Penguin. This time it's DJ Cadence. This was drawn in 2007

MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o Img072
I seriously forgot what the refrence was for this failure. AAAAAnyways, this was a horribly-coloured in and drawn Grey Wolf (Canis Lupus), and the only thing I really like about it is the tree... When I drew this, I had never drawn the "textures" of the tree before, so I was really proud of how it turned out. Then I noticed how ugly the wolf was. -it looks like that because my art teacher forced me to make the face red, before that it actually looked fairly decent for my first time drawing a wolf on paper- This was drawn in 2009.

MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o Flower
This was my first ever decent flower, and I drew this without a refrence. This was drawn in 2008

Last edited by MoonheartTheWarrior on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
SpiritAbsol
Moonlights Epicsauce Owner XD -
Moonlights Epicsauce Owner XD -
SpiritAbsol

- Moon Paws $ - : 10080

PostSubject: Re: MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o   MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:19 pm

awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightsforums.betaboard.net
MoonheartTheWarrior
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
MoonheartTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o   MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Thanks! :3 -has another picture but will post it tomorrow... is tired right now-
Back to top Go down
Wolflover878
Moonlight Senior Member
Moonlight Senior Member
Wolflover878

- Moon Paws $ - : 1121

PostSubject: Re: MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o   MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:29 am

ooh very nice. im gonna start posting my pictures...when i figure out how to get them onto computer >.< the thing i use works for my phone but not camera >.<
Back to top Go down
MoonheartTheWarrior
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
MoonheartTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o   MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:47 am

Well, I draw my pictures and then just scan them on the printer. I am currently making another picture, and also found two pictures I made a couple of days ago that I will post once I finish this one :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o   MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoonheartTheWarrior's Traditional Drawings o3o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moonlight Siblings Forums :: - Showcase - :: Drawings ( TRADITIONAL )-
Jump to: