The Moonlight Siblings Forums
Welcome to TMLS , Please register if you haven't Smile, If you did login ♥️.
Welcome to TMLS , Please register if you haven't Smile, If you did login ♥️.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ The Moonlight Sibling Forums ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowHat:3
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

- Moon Paws $ - : 10297
Respect : 0

Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG Empty
PostSubject: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 pm

'Welcome to Starlight boarding school' A broad man wearing a suit invites you into a vast room, 'This is our special announcements room. Please take a seat.' You walk inside of the room and quickly examine it, millions of chairs with red silk cushions lay arranged to face a giant stage. You turn around and look at the walls which have a great load of old paintings with strange looking people on them. 'Take a seat please.' The man in the suit urges you forward. You........
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicmaster9.webs.com
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

- Moon Paws $ - : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Tempest muttered under her breath, most likely something about the man who told everyone to take a seat. She found an empty one at the back, and settled in it. Her blue eyes studied the room for a moment, darting back to the man every so often to make sure he didn't notice her. The girl didn't have much with her, a small leather bag that she kept her art supplies in was about all.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:04 pm

BAJNAINDOKMDODM -.-'

I'm redoing my character.....
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 pm

[ Lol, okay. C: ]
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Jake quickly went up to a empty chair, he kept his eyes glued to the ground and told himself not to look up until the meeting started. He quickly went over the things that would be going on. They would be assigned a room, a room-Mate and what time the meals and classes were. He sighed and leaned back on his chair, Jake ran his hand through his brown hair and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:03 pm

The fourteen year old watched as another person, a brown haired boy, came in and sat down. She frowned, then listened for the broad man to start with whatever he was going to tell them, for she had finished looking about the room.

-Writers Block. D:-
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:13 pm

A man stepped up to the stage, he held a microphone in his hand and a piece of paper in the other. 'Hello' His voice boomed across the room, a smile appeared on his chubby face 'My name is Mr. Lemming and I would like to welcome you all to starlight Boarding school!!' He opened his arms as if he was about to catch a giant beach-ball. Jake sat up straight, he quickly scanned the man. He was wearing normal day clothes, probably a teacher A yellow sweater, some jeans and pair of pointy old man shoes.

(LOL OLD MAN SHOES!! (Inside joke : P)
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Tempest scoffed at him. Starlight Boarding School? Why such a perky name? It should be more dreadful, to fit this place. She thought. Her eyes grazed over him in distaste as she sunk farther into her chair. To her, he appeared to one of those who looked nice, but it was all just an act. One of those people who were always hiding something. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Jake grabbed a piece of crumpled paper as soon as Mr.Lemming started listing things about the school, 'Breakfast will be eaten at 12:00,Lunch is at 4:00 And dinner is at 8:00. All classes start at 11:00 and only end when it's either time to eat or take a break. These are the rooms you are staying in:
01: Jake & Dylan
02: Tempest & Stephanie
03:Kate & Alexa
04:........' His eyes seemed to grow a couple inches bigger as he gazed at all the students, Mr.Lemming gave another one of his stupid smiles then stepped off the stage. As soon as he left the room all the students stood up and left to go find their bedrooms. Jake sat in his seat and stared at his messy writing, damn... He grabbed his bag and stuffed his paper inside.
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Tempest listened, though she didn't seem to be. Silently memorizing the times for class, as well as breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She was less enthusiastic when she heard she was sharing a room with someone..But then and again, who was ever enthusiastic about anything school wise? No one...Except maybe a few people. As soon as people started leaving, Tempest stayed where she was. If she waited a little, maybe it would be a bit less crowded when she left.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Jake put his bag on and looked at the door that lead to the hallway. He sighed and walked toward it with his head facing the ground.
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:07 pm

The blue-eyed girl watched as the boy she watched enter earlier get up and walked toward the door with his head down. She silently wondered what was wrong, but she didn't dare get up and ask. Heck, she could assume that it had something to do with the school or the reason he was here, whatever that may be.
Back to top Go down
D e a t h N o t e
D e a t h N o t e

- Moon Paws $ - : 12

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 pm

So joining Razz
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Jake stood at the back of the crowd, almost everyone had left already and was arranging their items in the rooms. He decided that it was about time he got to his room, Jake pushed his way through the crowd while ignoring the sour comments people shot at him.
Back to top Go down
D e a t h N o t e
D e a t h N o t e

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Was i accepted? Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:21 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Tempest waited a few more minutes before picking up her leather bag and standing. She walked from the room everyone had filed out of and look down the halls. Where, oh where, was she supposed to go? Oh, yeah, find her dorm. The girl scowled, then shuffled off to hopefully find it.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 pm

He stared up at the big bold numbers '01' Jake sighed and quickly turned the handle. He opened the door and stepped inside, Jake looked around his new dorm. Two queen sized beds with golden covers one on each side, two dressers lined against the wall right next to each other and a giant chandelier dangled down from the roof, a black leather couch sat leaning against the wall with a small coffee desk standing next to it. Jake dropped his bag next to one of the beds then leaped onto the couch, he leaned back and stared at the chandelier.
Back to top Go down
D e a t h N o t e
D e a t h N o t e

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:38 am

{ Arigato ! }

Nori headed her way to class but first headed towards the toilets. She fixed her hair in a japanese bun and walked out slipping in white and black chop sticks.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:22 am

:3
class isn't starting yet, first they have a break to get to know their room-mate and put away their items.
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Tempest took a bit to look around, scowling the whole time. It just keeps getting better and better, she thought. When she was finished, she went in search of her dorm. It didn't take her long to find it, for it was only number two. Tempest reached out, turning the handle and slowly opening the door. The room was plain, just something you would think you would normally see.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:16 pm

He slowly sat up, his golden eyes glittered from the light of the chandelier. Jake groaned, he was bored and worried. What were they supposed to do until class? He got off of the couch and walked up to his bag, Jake keeled down next to it and tugged on the zipper, as soon as it opened a couple of the things he had packed fell out: A notebook, A note and a crumpled up ball of paper.

(O3O He has golden/yellow eyes)
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 pm

(Lol o-o I'll be back in a little. I'm leaving my computer on though. xD)

Tempest went in the glanced around. As far as she could tell, her so called room mate wasn't there. Yet. With a sigh, she sat on the edge of one of the two beds that took up in the room, flipping open her sack to make sure she still had everything.
Back to top Go down
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:
Epic CoADMIN/Artist c:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Jake stared at the note for a moment, he quickly grabbed it, crumpled it and then flung it to a garbage bin nearby. Damned people... he stuffed the notebook and paper into his backpack then slowly zipped it up. Jake stood up and walked towards the door, he opened it and stepped outside. He had decided to go adventuring.
Back to top Go down
H o w l i n g
Moonlights ARTIST
Moonlights ARTIST
H o w l i n g

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:15 am

Tempest sighed, and pulled out her sketchbook. There was nothing else to do right now, so she might as well sketch something. Her eyes drifted across the room and settled on a large dresser in one corner. Her eyes narrowed, for it wasn't anything she normally sketched, but at least it was something. The young girl pulled out a fine pencil and started to sketch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG   Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boarding school RP ~StarLight Boarding School~ RPG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next